Mike, David, and Sam talk about why you should apply your authentic identity internally first before your start to push in out into the world. They tackle questions like:
- Why should you focus on your team first with your brand identity?
- Why not just jump into external marketing and comms? Can’t your team just catch up?
- What outcomes or results or benefits can you expect from focusing internally first?
- How do you build consensus and get buy in from everyone on your identity?
- What pitfalls or challenges do you need to look out for as you bring your authentic identity to bear on your team?
- What are some ways to engage internally with your brand?
- How can you apply your brand identity deeper with your team – beyond just posters on the wall and cool swag?
- How do you handle team members or even partners of your firm who push back on your brand identity?
- How do you engage different experience levels with your brand – new hires vs long-time team members vs partners with ownership?
- What tools are helpful in communicating and living out your authentic brand identity?
- How do you ‘keep the flame alive’ so to speak – not drift from your brand as you grow as a firm?
Contact: Mike Jones firstname.lastname@example.org